We are currently offering the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine under the guidance of the State Of New York.
- Vaccines are by appointment only
- We have a limited supply
- We are currently only allowed to administer the vaccine to people 65 years of age or older, no exceptions
To schedule an appointment please contact the pharmacy to get on the vaccine list.
Our list has grown past the number of vaccines we have received. We expect to receive more as available from the state and will call from our list to schedule appointments.
We are currently vaccinating in the pharmacy located at 19 N Main St, Holland, NY 14080. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to complete forms.
- Arrive at the Pharmacy 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Bring your prescription insurance card
- You may not be quarantining from exposure or have recently tested positive
- You may not have had any other vaccination in the last 14 days
- You may not have had treatment for COVID-19 with Antibody treatment in the last 90 days
- You must be available for a second dose 28 days after your appointment
On the day of your appointment please fill out this form and for New York State records. Only complete this form if you have an appointment and on the day of that appointment. https://forms.ny.gov/s3/vaccine
For further information regarding the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine please refer to the CDC website by clicking here.